The world championship could extend into January next year as Formula 1 seeks to salvage the 2020 season, says Ferrari boss Mattia Binotto. Binotto said teams are in “constant dialogue” with F1 on how to proceed. Carey said in a statement last week that he “fully expected the season to start at some point this summer, with a revised calendar of between 15-18 races”. “If this allows us to guarantee a more complete 2020 world championship, with the following season not starting until March, there is great availability for that,” said Mattia Binotto.Follow MotorMouth on social media:
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Active 21 hours, 34 minutes ago
Active 1 day, 2 hours ago
Active 1 day, 3 hours ago
Active 1 day, 9 hours ago
Active 5 days, 10 hours ago
- Tim Silvey on Rich Energy back in F1? MotorMouth speaks exclusively to William Storey
- Tim Silvey on Party in the USA: Formula 1-style
- Grant Rivers on Haas becomes the first F1 team to reveal its 2023 car… as the grid’s only American constructor shows off new black livery – and fans love the design!
- Alexander lak on Why Formula 1 drivers need insurance just like regular ones
- Catherine Roberta on Patrick Tambay: Former Formula 1 Ferrari driver Tambay dies aged 73
Become a patron of MotorMouth
Become a MotorMouth Patron and support our journey while receiving awesome benefits in return...you can even feature in one of our podcasts! Hit the button below to learn more about our Patron Membership Levels. Your support really makes a difference. Thank you
There are no users currently online
Very strange times we’re living in!