Repsol Honda Team’s Alberto Puig, usually unyielding in his views, has admitted for the first time that HRC are “facing some issues”. “The negative point is that we, as Honda HRC, understand that we are facing some issues with the bike” began the Repsol Honda boss. Puig, who was absent from Jerez with health issues, did, however, praise Honda’s leading light in Jerez: Takaaki Nakagami (LCR Honda Idemitsu). “Certainly, the race from Nakagami was one of the very positive points of Sunday in Jerez,” admitted Puig. Ahead of a crucial test in Jerez, the Repsol Honda rider bemoaned the fact there were three different RC213V packages at the Spanish GP.
- Nakagami signs multi-year deal with HRC
- Photo gallery: Takaaki Nakagami's 2021 LCR Honda Idemitsu
- Pol Espargaro left disappointed by the lack of unity at HRC
- Nakagami tops extraordinary FP3 as 0.098 splits top seven
- Will Nakagami lead HRC's 2021 testing programme?
- 2021 silly season: how is the MotoGP™ grid shaping up?
active 28 minutes ago
active 10 hours, 56 minutes ago
active 1 day, 16 hours ago
active 2 days, 22 hours ago
active 3 days, 2 hours ago
- IndyCar for Dummies on
- Lando Norris promises he will not swap hometown Woking to join other F1 stars living in Monte Carlo as Surrey’s more fun on
- It’s a rivalry for the ages! Imola plays host to the second stage of a battle that is shaping up to be one of the great conflicts in F1 history. Sir Lewis Hamilton vs Max Verstappen round two should be a thriller on
- Harry’s Hot Take: F1 Pre Season Testing on
- Ranking the 2021 F1 Team Liveries on
Become a patron of MotorMouth
Become a MotorMouth Patron and support our journey while receiving awesome benefits in return...you can even feature in one of our podcasts! Hit the button below to learn more about our Patron Membership Levels. Your support really makes a difference. Thank you
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty