Weather Impacts USMTS/SLMR Doubleheader

Due to weather concerns, officials from the USMTS, SLMR and Lakeside Speedway have decided to cancel Wednesday’s open practice and Thursday night’s 12th Annual Jayhawk Classic. “We are going to monitor how much rain we get on Thursday and Friday morning, and then make a decision on Friday and Saturday’s shows,” USMTS president and promoter Todd Staley said. “If we can have a good track Friday, then we will make it a two-day show. “We will decide by 9 or 10 a.m. on Friday after we see how much rain fell in Kansas City. If we decide we cannot race on Friday, we will not run a one-day show and will try and find a make-up date.”.

Follow MotorMouth on social media:
Liked it? Take a second to support Motormouth on Patreon!
Become a patron at Patreon!
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x

Forgot your details?

Create Account