Martin and Masia clocked 296.7km/h and 245.5km/h respectively as 2020 gets off to a flyer. The Moto2™ and Moto3™ riders have made a flying start to 2020 as Jorge Martin (Red Bull KTM Ajo) and Jaume Masia (Leopard Racing) break the respective Losail International Circuit top speed records in both classes. In the lightweight class, Masia powered his Honda to 245.5km/h on Friday to knock Bo Bendsneyder’s 240.3km/h in 2016 off this particular perch. In addition, it’s also worth noting how competitive the Moto2™ class was on Friday in Qatar.Follow MotorMouth on social media:
- Martin, Zarco and Viñales head up track day in Cartagena
- Triumph Triple Trophy returns for the 2022 Moto2™ season
- Jerez hosts private Test for Moto2™ and Moto3™
- Veterans vs rookies: who will vie for victory in Qatar?
- Can Foggia, Migno and Masia keep it pinned in Portugal?
- 2021 title winners: who won what this season?
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Active 15 hours, 52 minutes ago
Active 15 hours, 56 minutes ago
Active 1 day, 10 hours ago
Active 1 day, 16 hours ago
Active 2 days, 12 hours ago
- #MMRACE22 – A bunch of pros vs novice karters at 60mph in the snow!? SURE! In the name of charity! on
- Verstappen’s huge F1 contract normal says Marko on
- Mario Andretti on the importance of having American talent in Formula 1 on
- Ep 60 with Mario Andretti (F1 & IndyCar Champion) on
- Introducing the Scuderia Ferrari F1-75 | 2022 #F1 Car Launch on
Become a patron of MotorMouth
Become a MotorMouth Patron and support our journey while receiving awesome benefits in return...you can even feature in one of our podcasts! Hit the button below to learn more about our Patron Membership Levels. Your support really makes a difference. Thank you
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty