Monaco to start work on F1 street circuit

Monaco is poised to begin work to prepare the fabled street circuit for May’s Formula 1 race. With the 2020 edition cancelled, and amid new concerns about the viability of F1’s street venues in the ongoing pandemic, the Automobile Club de Monaco last month insisted that the 2021 Monaco GP is definitely going ahead. Now, the Monaco government says work to prepare the circuit will begin just after the forthcoming weekend – on February 22. “The program will be as sportive and festive as ever,” the Automobile Club de Monaco said. “The Club remains vigilant and informed of developments in the international health situation.

Follow MotorMouth on social media:
Liked it? Take a second to support Motormouth on Patreon!
Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Please Sign-in / Sign-up to see more content, unlock more features, and take part in MotorMouth discussions!

0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x

Forgot your details?

Create Account