Missing Alpine launch doesn’t matter says Alonso

It is travel restrictions that are preventing Fernando Alonso from attending the launch of his Formula 1 car for 2021 on Tuesday. It had been rumoured that he was not attending the Alpine car launch this week because he is unable to speak properly in the wake of his surgery. “The current restrictions between Switzerland and the UK makes things a little bit difficult to travel,” Alonso said. Many F1 fans are also excited about Alonso’s return, but well-known Dutch touring car driver Tom Coronel admits he is not. Once you leave Formula 1, you are finished, and he left two years ago.

Follow MotorMouth on social media:
Liked it? Take a second to support Motormouth on Patreon!
Become a patron at Patreon!
Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x

Forgot your details?

Create Account