Today’s question: What was the best pass so far in the 2021 NTT INDYCAR SERIES season?. Curt Cavin: I have to highlight two: Helio Castroneves to begin Lap 199 in the Indianapolis 500 presented by Gainbridge and Pato O’Ward’s series of passes to win the second race of the Chevrolet Dual in Detroit. As for O’Ward, go back and watch those final seven laps in Detroit as he drove from sixth to first, passing cars in two consecutive corners. It should surprise no one that VeeKay gets an award for best pass of the season. Paul Kelly: Pato O’Ward, Chevrolet Dual in Detroit Race 2. It’s hard to pinpoint just one pass because O’Ward made enough daring moves in that race to fill a season-long highlight reel in his No.Follow MotorMouth on social media:
- Agree or Disagree? Writers’ Roundtable Series Picks…
- Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix headed downtown in 2023
- 2022 Writers’ Roundtable, Vol. 5: Lights Driver To Watch?
- 2022 Writers’ Roundtable, Vol. 11: Who Wins at Texas?
- 2022 Writers’ Roundtable, Vol. 12: Texas Takeaway?
- Castroneves Unveils Historic Image on Borg-Warner Trophy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Active 8 minutes ago
Active 19 hours, 36 minutes ago
Active 1 day, 21 hours ago
Active 5 days, 22 hours ago
Active 5 days, 23 hours ago
- F1: Max Verstappen wins Spanish GP after Leclerc is forced to retire –as it happened! on
- #MMRACE22 – A bunch of pros vs novice karters at 60mph in the snow!? SURE! In the name of charity! on
- Verstappen’s huge F1 contract normal says Marko on
- Mario Andretti on the importance of having American talent in Formula 1 on
- Ep 60 with Mario Andretti (F1 & IndyCar Champion) on
Become a patron of MotorMouth
Become a MotorMouth Patron and support our journey while receiving awesome benefits in return...you can even feature in one of our podcasts! Hit the button below to learn more about our Patron Membership Levels. Your support really makes a difference. Thank you
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty