Curt Cavin: Pato O’Ward has two INDYCAR race wins this season, establishing himself as a legitimate championship contender. I think we all expected that, but it’s important to go back to the second race at Texas Motor Speedway and remember the significance of O’Ward’s win. Suffice it to say, that Texas victory not only was important for O’Ward, it was monumental for INDYCAR’s future. But I also didn’t think Palou’s first victory in the NTT INDYCAR SERIES would be the start of a championship charge still sees the Spaniard atop the series. Palou’s victory also started two movements in the NTT INDYCAR SERIES, too.Follow MotorMouth on social media:
- 2022 Writers’ Roundtable, Vol. 22: Detroit Winner?
- Palou: ‘No Idea’ How Contract Dispute Will Be Resolved
- Tom McCluskey on all things F1 and joining the…
- 2022 Writers’ Roundtable, Vol. 27: Toronto Winner?
- 2022 Writers’ Roundtable, Vol. 29: Gallagher GP Winner?
- Midseason Writers’ Roundtable: 2022 Champion?
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Active 7 hours, 22 minutes ago
Active 13 hours, 11 minutes ago
Active 1 day, 10 hours ago
Active 1 day, 12 hours ago
Active 5 days, 16 hours ago
- One seat remaining: Who will drive for Haas in 2023? on
- Brazilian GP: Can Mercedes Finally Win? on
- 2022 Formula 1 United States Grand Prix highlights on
- Formula 1 ousts another race director on
- Lewis Hamilton could be awarded LAST year’s F1 world title with Max Verstappen and Red Bull involved in cheat storm on
Become a patron of MotorMouth
Become a MotorMouth Patron and support our journey while receiving awesome benefits in return...you can even feature in one of our podcasts! Hit the button below to learn more about our Patron Membership Levels. Your support really makes a difference. Thank you
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty