Curt Cavin: Pato O’Ward has two INDYCAR race wins this season, establishing himself as a legitimate championship contender. I think we all expected that, but it’s important to go back to the second race at Texas Motor Speedway and remember the significance of O’Ward’s win. Suffice it to say, that Texas victory not only was important for O’Ward, it was monumental for INDYCAR’s future. But I also didn’t think Palou’s first victory in the NTT INDYCAR SERIES would be the start of a championship charge still sees the Spaniard atop the series. Palou’s victory also started two movements in the NTT INDYCAR SERIES, too.Follow MotorMouth on social media:
- 2022 Writers’ Roundtable, Vol. 11: Who Wins at Texas?
- 2022 Writers’ Roundtable, Vol. 12: Texas Takeaway?
- POWRi Southwest Lightning Sprints to Begin Season Wingless
- POWRi Southwest Lightning Sprints 2022 Season Sendoff
- Ayrton Gennetten Aims for POWRi 410 Wing Outlaw…
- 2022 Writers’ Roundtable, Vol. 17: Barber Winner?
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Active 19 hours, 16 minutes ago
Active 19 hours, 20 minutes ago
Active 1 day, 14 hours ago
Active 1 day, 20 hours ago
Active 2 days, 15 hours ago
- #MMRACE22 – A bunch of pros vs novice karters at 60mph in the snow!? SURE! In the name of charity! on
- Verstappen’s huge F1 contract normal says Marko on
- Mario Andretti on the importance of having American talent in Formula 1 on
- Ep 60 with Mario Andretti (F1 & IndyCar Champion) on
- Introducing the Scuderia Ferrari F1-75 | 2022 #F1 Car Launch on
Become a patron of MotorMouth
Become a MotorMouth Patron and support our journey while receiving awesome benefits in return...you can even feature in one of our podcasts! Hit the button below to learn more about our Patron Membership Levels. Your support really makes a difference. Thank you
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty