KTM joined the premier class of FIM Grand Prix Motorcycling at the beginning of 2017. KTM also racked 14 Moto2 GP victories in a three-year period thanks to current Red Bull KTM racers Brad Binder and Miguel Oliveira. Currently KTM is the only brand with presence stretching from talent development competitions like the Northern Talent Cup and the Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup through the three divisions in Grand Prix. For two full years four RC16s have been pressing for top results in MotoGP thanks to the Red Bull KTM Factory Racing and KTM Tech3 Racing teams. The Red Bull KTM Factory Racing boss reflects on an incredible 2020 for the orange brand that saw them clinch their first MotoGP™ victories.
- Special Events Aplenty For Tazewell Speedway
- Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup: A production line of top talent
- Sasaki and Öncü to remain with Red Bull KTM Tech3 in 2021
- Moto2™ hotshot Remy Gardner joins Red Bull KTM Ajo
- Binder: "I don’t think it’s ever going to sink in"
- 4 riders, 4 points: 2020, how close do you like it?
active 2 hours ago
active 2 days, 13 hours ago
active 6 days, 13 hours ago
active 2 weeks, 4 days ago
active 4 weeks ago
- Red Bull to announce Perez deal today? on
- Lewis Hamilton recovering but ‘in bed and not feeling great’ with Covid, says Toto Wolff on
- The MotorMouth Podcast – Johnny Herbert joins us LIVE from The Silverstone Experience Museum on
- Jake Hill: ‘probably my best BTCC weekend ever’ on
- THE ACCIDENTAL F1 TEAM PRINCIPAL – by Edd Straw on
Become a patron of MotorMouth
Become a MotorMouth Patron and support our journey while receiving awesome benefits in return...you can even feature in one of our podcasts! Hit the button below to learn more about our Patron Membership Levels. Your support really makes a difference. Thank you
There are no users currently online