Today’s question: Which driver in the race for the NTT INDYCAR SERIES championship is feeling the most pressure before the three-race West Coast swing to finish the season?. Honestly, I can make a case that none of them feel the pressure just yet. Paul Kelly: With three races remaining, I don’t think the vise of the championship race is turned to maximum pressure yet. Fifth-place Marcus Ericsson should feel no pressure – he’s 60 points out of first and all but needs to win out to have a chance to win. So, if I had to choose a driver who is feeling the squeeze the most among the top three, it would be O’Ward.Follow MotorMouth on social media:
- Brazilian GP: Can Mercedes Finally Win?
- Ericsson Brings Borg-Warner Trophy To His Hometown In Sweden
- 2022 Writers’ Roundtable, Vol. 38: Jimmie’s Magic Moment?
- 2022 Writers’ Roundtable, Vol. 35: Laguna, Title Winners?
- Ericsson Back on Top after Bump, Strong Drive to Second
- 2022 Writers’ Roundtable, Vol. 24: Early June Takeaway?
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Active 19 minutes ago
Active 6 hours, 8 minutes ago
Active 1 day, 3 hours ago
Active 1 day, 5 hours ago
Active 5 days, 9 hours ago
- One seat remaining: Who will drive for Haas in 2023? on
- Brazilian GP: Can Mercedes Finally Win? on
- 2022 Formula 1 United States Grand Prix highlights on
- Formula 1 ousts another race director on
- Lewis Hamilton could be awarded LAST year’s F1 world title with Max Verstappen and Red Bull involved in cheat storm on
Become a patron of MotorMouth
Become a MotorMouth Patron and support our journey while receiving awesome benefits in return...you can even feature in one of our podcasts! Hit the button below to learn more about our Patron Membership Levels. Your support really makes a difference. Thank you
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty