Today’s question: Who will win the Big Machine Spiked Coolers Grand Prix Music City this Saturday, Aug. 14 on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course (12:30 p.m. The way I see it, Romain Grosjean is the favorite to win the Big Machine Spiked Coolers Grand Prix on Saturday. His drive in May was impressive for just his third NTT INDYCAR SERIES race. He’s been racing on these tracks his whole life, and now he returns to an NTT INDYCAR SERIES track for the first time. Roger Penske owns IMS, but his driver has figuratively owned this place since his first win on the road course in 2015.Follow MotorMouth on social media:
- High-Dollar Purses And New Venues Await WoO Late…
- 2022 Writers’ Roundtable, Vol. 29: Gallagher GP Winner?
- 2022 Writers’ Roundtable, Vol. 30: Nashville Winner?
- Andretti To Race Xfinity Series Roval Race
- Single-Day Nashville Tickets Go on Sale Wednesday, June 29
- 2022 Writers’ Roundtable, Vol. 19: May Double Best Bet?
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Active 3 hours, 43 minutes ago
Active 4 hours, 49 minutes ago
Active 1 day, 2 hours ago
Active 1 day, 4 hours ago
Active 5 days, 8 hours ago
- One seat remaining: Who will drive for Haas in 2023? on
- Brazilian GP: Can Mercedes Finally Win? on
- 2022 Formula 1 United States Grand Prix highlights on
- Formula 1 ousts another race director on
- Lewis Hamilton could be awarded LAST year’s F1 world title with Max Verstappen and Red Bull involved in cheat storm on
Become a patron of MotorMouth
Become a MotorMouth Patron and support our journey while receiving awesome benefits in return...you can even feature in one of our podcasts! Hit the button below to learn more about our Patron Membership Levels. Your support really makes a difference. Thank you
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty