Get the F1 RSS feed

The women at the centre of the Red Bull texting scandal today launched an appeal against the company’s findings, Mail Sport can reveal. But he is facing further pressure with news of the appeal, which has been lodged with parent company, Red Bull GmbH, in Salzburg, rather than with the Milton Keynes-based racing team. And someone close to her says she feels ‘let down’ by Red Bull and she has ‘behaved properly during the process.’. Earlier this week, Red Bull denied claims that Horner would be sacked before Formula One’s next Grand Prix in Australia on March 24. ‘As Christian has said, he is grateful for the full support of the shareholders and that remains the case,’ a Red Bull spokesperson said. It came after he had threatened to walk away from Red Bull, if advisor Helmut Marko were to be suspended after claims were made he had been leaking information to the media.

Follow MotorMouth on social media:
Liked it? Take a second to support Motormouth on Patreon!
Become a patron at Patreon!
Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x

Forgot your details?

Create Account