Can we really see a 10th different rider stand on the top step of the podium come Sunday afternoon at the Grande Premio MEO de Portugal? If Oliveira wins, then of course we won’t see a 10th winner. The Tech3 star finished P2 in FP4, his best lap time was a 1:40.184 set on the hard-front hard-rear Michelin tyres. But how is the German’s race pace looking, and could he really be in contention to become the 10th winner?. It may not look as good as Pol Espargaro’s, but Bradl’s pace – judging from FP4 alone – looks just as good as a lot of the riders around him. He set his fastest lap of the session on 13-lap old medium-front hard-rear tyres, a 1:40.608, and his final lap of the session on 16-lap old tyres was a 1:40.830.
- Valencia FP4 analysis: 10th winner incoming?
- MEO named as title sponsor for the Portuguese Grand Prix
- Marc Marquez to miss Valencia and Portimao, returns in 2021
- FP4 race pace analysis from Aragon
- Sasaki and Öncü to remain with Red Bull KTM Tech3 in 2021
- FP4 analysis: is it KTM vs Ducati for Austrian glory?
active 15 hours, 26 minutes ago
active 1 day, 4 hours ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
active 1 day, 16 hours ago
active 3 days, 14 hours ago
- THE ACCIDENTAL F1 TEAM PRINCIPAL – by Edd Straw on
- Sebastian Vettel pays touching tribute to Michael Schumacher by showing off new helmet to his son Mick in honour of the Ferrari legend as he continues recovery from horror skiing accident on
- Jake Hill: ‘probably my best BTCC weekend ever’ on
- MUGELLO MAYHEM: How did THAT Mugello crash happen? on
- Formula One's cult hero Rob Smedley on
Become a patron of MotorMouth
Become a MotorMouth Patron and support our journey while receiving awesome benefits in return...you can even feature in one of our podcasts! Hit the button below to learn more about our Patron Membership Levels. Your support really makes a difference. Thank you
There are no users currently online
- Relive Jimmie Johnson's career playoff wins | Best of NASCAR 24th November 2020
- 10 best sounding cars at Goodwood SpeedWeek 2020 24th November 2020
- 1998 NASCAR Thunder Special Motegi 500 | NASCAR in Japan | NASCAR Classic Full Race Replay 24th November 2020
- LIVE E-SPORTS – SPA – GT World Challenge Asia Esports 24th November 2020