Ferrari will start the season behind rivals Mercedes, team boss Mattia Binotto said as Formula 1’s final pre-season test started in Spain. “We believe we are not the fastest car at the moment and we believe in lap times we will behind at the start of the season,” Binotto said on Wednesday. Binotto said Mercedes had so far been “very impressive”, adding: “They remain the best team so far.” The fastest time on Wednesday was set by Alfa Romeo reserve Robert Kubica. Mercedes finished the first day of the three-day test seventh fastest with Lewis Hamilton.
- Robert Kubica joins Alfa Romeo as reserve driver
- Kubica joins Alfa Romeo as 2020 reserve F1 driver…
- Robert Kubica to race in DTM German Touring Car Championship
- Ferrari behind rivals as Vettel breaks down in F1 testing
- Binotto: Vettel/Leclerc Brazil F1 clash a "silly action"
- Correa to make F1 test debut for Alfa Romeo next…
active 10 hours, 34 minutes ago
active 18 hours ago
active 1 day, 8 hours ago
active 1 day, 10 hours ago
active 1 day, 18 hours ago
Become a patron of MotorMouth
Become a MotorMouth Patron and support our journey while receiving awesome benefits in return...you can even feature in one of our podcasts! Hit the button below to learn more about our Patron Membership Levels. Your support really makes a difference. Thank you
There are no users currently online