Today’s question: What was the best non-winning drive in the 2021 NTT INDYCAR SERIES season?. Curt Cavin: There were several good ones, but Scott McLaughlin’s run from 15th to second at Texas Motor Speedway in his first oval race is my selection. First off, in hindsight it’s incredible to realize the end of the Indy 500 came down to one of the greatest of our generation and the eventual NTT INDYCAR SERIES champion. It took me hardly any time to decide that Scott McLaughlin’s drive to second in his very first career oval race May 1 at Texas Motor Speedway was the non-winning drive of the season.Follow MotorMouth on social media:
- 2022 Writers’ Roundtable, Vol. 11: Who Wins at Texas?
- 2022 Writers’ Roundtable, Vol. 12: Texas Takeaway?
- 2022 Writers’ Roundtable, Vol. 10: First-Time Winner…
- End-of-Season Writers’ Roundtable: Best Moment?
- End-of-Season Writers’ Roundtable: 2022 Prediction?
- Hard Work Helps McLaughlin Create Fast Bond with Engineer
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Active 6 hours, 29 minutes ago
Active 8 hours, 4 minutes ago
Active 4 days, 7 hours ago
Active 4 days, 8 hours ago
Active 5 days, 4 hours ago
- F1: Max Verstappen wins Spanish GP after Leclerc is forced to retire –as it happened! on
- #MMRACE22 – A bunch of pros vs novice karters at 60mph in the snow!? SURE! In the name of charity! on
- Verstappen’s huge F1 contract normal says Marko on
- Mario Andretti on the importance of having American talent in Formula 1 on
- Ep 60 with Mario Andretti (F1 & IndyCar Champion) on
Become a patron of MotorMouth
Become a MotorMouth Patron and support our journey while receiving awesome benefits in return...you can even feature in one of our podcasts! Hit the button below to learn more about our Patron Membership Levels. Your support really makes a difference. Thank you
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
- LIVE: Joey Logano's in-car camera pretend by Coca-Cola 26th May 2022
- 2021 REMIX // 105TH RUNNING OF THE INDIANAPOLIS 500 26th May 2022
- Lightyear & Scuderia Ferrari together to Infinity and Beyond! 26th May 2022
- Ott Tänak Rally Onboard : Complete Run of Wolf Power Stage : WRC Vodafone Rally de Portugal 2022 26th May 2022