Today’s question: What was the best moment in the 2021 NTT INDYCAR SERIES season?. Curt Cavin: Easily, it’s Helio Castroneves running up and down pit road after winning his record-tying fourth Indianapolis 500. Zach Horrall: My best moment of 2021 is Helio Castroneves’ post-race celebration after winning his fourth Indianapolis 500. Paul Kelly: Well, it’s unanimous: I also pick Helio Castroneves’ celebration of his fourth Indianapolis 500 victory May 30. Helio was able to earn mythical status with his fourth win through the chance provided by Shank, and Shank got his first victory as an NTT INDYCAR SERIES team owner through Helio’s skill on the biggest stage of them all.Follow MotorMouth on social media:
- Castroneves To Stay in INDYCAR with Meyer Shank in 2023
- Castroneves Re-Signs With Meyer Shank Racing For 2023
- 2022 Writers’ Roundtable, Vol. 29: Gallagher GP Winner?
- 2022 Writers’ Roundtable, Vol. 40: Intriguing Driver Move?
- 2022 Writers’ Roundtable, Vol. 43: Interesting Juncos Fact?
- 2022 Writers’ Roundtable, Vol. 27: Toronto Winner?
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Active 2 hours, 25 minutes ago
Active 19 hours, 34 minutes ago
Active 21 hours, 40 minutes ago
Active 21 hours, 43 minutes ago
Active 1 day, 3 hours ago
Become a patron of MotorMouth
Become a MotorMouth Patron and support our journey while receiving awesome benefits in return...you can even feature in one of our podcasts! Hit the button below to learn more about our Patron Membership Levels. Your support really makes a difference. Thank you
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
- LIVE | Race 2 | Adelaide | Fanatec GT World Challenge Australia Powered by AWS 2022 2nd December 2022
- Thank you, Camping World: Remembering the top series moments under Camping World banner 2nd December 2022
- 8 most beautiful cars from Touring Superleggera | Ferrari, Lamborghini, Alfa and more 2nd December 2022
- Jake Benham's First F1 Esports Race! 2nd December 2022