More than half of the 16-race NTT INDYCAR SERIES season is complete, with 10 races down and six to go in what has been one of the most unpredictable INDYCAR seasons in recent memory. Since 2000, only three other times have there been as many, or more, first-time winners in a season:. What’s more, it would have been the most different winners to start an INDYCAR SERIES season since there were 13 different winners to open the 1911 season. The most different winners in a season in the INDYCAR SERIES modern era is 11. That’s already more than the 340 he led in the entire 2020 season and the most he’s led in a season since he led 456 laps in 2012. Herta has led 115 laps this season, 97 coming in his St. Petersburg win.Follow MotorMouth on social media:
- End-of-Season Writers’ Roundtable: Biggest Memory?
- Mario Andretti on the importance of having American…
- INDYCAR Writers' Roundtable, Vol. 39: Require Use of No. 1?
- 2022 Writers’ Roundtable, Vol. 11: Who Wins at Texas?
- 2022 Writers’ Roundtable, Vol. 3: PeopleReady…
- Rev Up INDYCAR Fans on Your Shopping List with These Gifts
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Active 17 hours, 41 minutes ago
Active 17 hours, 44 minutes ago
Active 1 day, 12 hours ago
Active 1 day, 18 hours ago
Active 2 days, 13 hours ago
- #MMRACE22 – A bunch of pros vs novice karters at 60mph in the snow!? SURE! In the name of charity! on
- Verstappen’s huge F1 contract normal says Marko on
- Mario Andretti on the importance of having American talent in Formula 1 on
- Ep 60 with Mario Andretti (F1 & IndyCar Champion) on
- Introducing the Scuderia Ferrari F1-75 | 2022 #F1 Car Launch on
Become a patron of MotorMouth
Become a MotorMouth Patron and support our journey while receiving awesome benefits in return...you can even feature in one of our podcasts! Hit the button below to learn more about our Patron Membership Levels. Your support really makes a difference. Thank you
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty